Pashom Handmade Dress-up Toy - Nepal
Made with kids in mind, dress ups are a sure-fire way to inspire countless hours of valuable creative play. Pashom’s dress-up toys are ethically handmade from beginning to end. Designed in Australia and made Fair Trade in Nepal, each set is felted and stitched using premium New Zealand wool. Pashom’s colourful soft felt toys are light, easy to handle, safe for your child and kind to the planet. A sustainable alternative to mass-produced plastic toys, choose from a great range of whimsical creatures. Share this ethical gift with a child in your life, a truly unique toy sure to be treasured for years to come.
Your purchase directly provides secure employment for artisan women in Nepal, empowering them to support the health, education, and wellbeing of their families. Shop your values and choose fair trade, sustainable toys from Pashom.
- Approximate dimensions: Sword (27 x 9cm) Tail (34cm long + velcro closure waistband to fit 54-68cm)
- Pair with a felt mask for a special outfit
- Creative play helps cultivate intellectual, emotional, and social skills
- Premium 100% New Zealand Wool
- Handmade by Artisans in Nepal
Due to the unique handmade nature of this product, the dimensions and colour of your selection may vary slightly from the item pictured.