SisterWorks Reusable Face Mask, Australia
A reusable fabric face masks handmade in Melbourne from two layers of upcycled cotton fabric that is comfortable and breathable.
This is not a medical device, but may serve as a protective barrier for various daily and occasional activities. One size only.
- Made from 2 layers of cotton fabric
- Washable & reusable, soft breathable fabric
- Elastic ear loops
- Dimensions – about 26cm length x 13cm width (approximate size for adult – these are individually made, so there may be variations in shape & dimensions)
- Made with a filter pocket to insert additional layers or filters (additional layers or filters not included)
- Customer service is our priority, however, for sanitary reasons, we are not able to accept returns on this item.
As a not-for-profit social enterprise, SisterWorks’ mission is to support women who are migrants, asylum seekers or refugees to become financially independent and happily settled in Australia. While they learn how to work in Australia, they are contributing to the colour, diversity and growth of our great nation making this artisan handmade product.
Price includes 10% GST
Packing & Shipping charges added at checkout