Joyn Half-Moon Handbag - India
A true statement piece, this Joyn handbag is the perfect shape for everyday wear and sure to become a favourite. This covetable accessory is adorned with vibrant handcrafted block-printed fabric and accented with beautiful nubuck leather found by Joyn at the Delhi remnant markets. Breathing new life into leather that would otherwise be discarded in the making of other accessories, Joyn artisans have handcrafted this bag to become an ethical gift for any occasion.
Your purchase directly supports Joyn’s mission to provide meaningful employment for artisans, empowering marginalized communities throughout Asia.
- Handspun, hand-woven, hand Block-printed cotton exterior with Tan remnant buffalo Nubuck leather details
- 35.5 cm x 24.5 cm x 8 cm + 70 cm non-adjustable handle
- 3 interior pockets, 1 with zipper closure
- Secure brass top zipper closure
- Fully lined for durability
- Fair Trade Federation verified
- Handmade by local Artisans in Asia
Colour may vary slightly due to the nature of the responsibly sourced remnant leather used in the production of this bag.