Joyn Diti Crossbody Leather Bag India
The Diti crossbody handbag is made by Joyn with love and with leather found by Suneli at the Delhi remnant markets. It features beautiful hand-sewn detail and will go with everything in your wardrobe. Breathing new life into leather that would otherwise be discarded in the making of other accessories, Joyn artisans have handcrafted this bag to become a timeless ethical accessory for any occasion.
Your purchase directly supports Joyn’s mission to provide meaningful employment for artisans, empowering marginalized communities throughout Asia.
- 100% full grain leather exterior
- 28 cm x 21.5 cm x 7.6 cm + 130cm adjustable strap
- 1 exterior pocket with zipper closure
- 2 interior pockets, 1 in hand-spun hand-blockprinted cotton, 1 with zipper closure
- Foldover flap with magnetic closure
- Fully lined for durability
- Fair Trade Federation verified
- Handmade by local Artisans in Asia
Colours may vary slightly due to the nature of the responsibly-sourced remnant leather used in the production of this bag.