Felt New Zealand Playset - Nepal
Designed to inspire valuable play-based learning, Pashom’s natural, ethical toys are handmade from beginning to end. Designed in Australia and made Fair Trade in Nepal, each toy is felted and stitched using premium New Zealand wool. Pashom’s colourful soft toys are light, easy to handle, safe for your child and kind to the planet. The perfect gift for a newborn or baby-shower, choose a colourful play set to adorn the nursery until babies are old enough to dive into their own imaginative world. A sustainable alternative to mass-produced plastic toys, share this ethical gift with a child in your life, a truly unique toy sure to be treasured for years to come.
Your purchase directly provides secure employment for artisan women in Nepal, empowering them to support the health, education, and wellbeing of their families. Shop your values and choose fair trade, sustainable toys from Pashom.
- Creative play helps cultivate intellectual, emotional, and social skills
- Each set includes five felt figurine soft toys and a soft felt box
- Figurine dimensions between 11cm to 22cm
- Box approximately 10cm x 16cm
- Premium 100% New Zealand Wool
- Handmade by Artisans in Nepal
Due to the unique handmade nature of this product, the dimensions and colour of your selection may vary slightly from the item pictured.