Joyn Half-Moon Leather Handbag, India
A true statement piece, this Joyn handbag is the perfect shape for everyday wear and sure to become a favourite. This covetable accessory is from genuine full grain leather found by Joyn at the Delhi remnant markets and is lined in Joyn's hand-woven, hand block-printed cotton. Breathing new life into leather that would otherwise be discarded in the making of other accessories, Joyn artisans have handcrafted this bag to become an ethical gift for any occasion.
Your purchase directly supports Joyn’s mission to provide meaningful employment for artisans, empowering marginalized communities throughout Asia.
- Handspun, hand-woven, hand Block-printed cotton exterior with Tan remnant buffalo Nubuck leather details
- 35.5 cm x 24.5 cm x 8 cm + 43 cm non-adjustable handle
- Detachable crossbody strap 142 cm
- Hand-spun, hand-woven, hand block-printed cotton lining
- 3 interior pockets, 1 with zipper closure
- Secure brass top zipper closure
- Fully lined for durability
- Registered Fair Trade
- Handmade by local artisans in Asia
Colour may vary slightly due to the nature of the responsible sourced remnant leather used in the production of this bag.